Powerful but not excessively hot or dazzling medical lamps in modern design. The warm, direct illumination allows acute recognition of the object being examined. The lamps are made from high-quality materials and feature innovative cooling technology.
Either choose the halogen back-mirror lamp with frosted glass filter and spring-balanced articulated arm or LED lamps with optimum illumination and a very long operating time.
As examination lamp or reading lamp with practical brackets for mounting on a table, wall or rail, as well as on all HAEBERLE cart systems.
|Light output per model:||from 3.000 to 50.000 Lux / 0,5 m|
|Projection:||from 750 to 1000 mm|
|Joint balance:||Spring or friction at the transformer joint|
|Pin diameter:||16 mm|
|Supply voltage:||230 V / 50 Hz AC bzw. 240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|For more detailed information on the technical details and materials please refer to the type list.|
- Innovative cooling by cold light reflectors and double-wall special light head housing.
- The lamps have elegant high-quality lamp heads in pure white finish.
- Cable guide in articulated arm, simple and safe to clean.
- Very uniform illumination with high luminous intensity.
- Premium quality saves maintenance coasts.
- Selection of diverse mounting brackets for desk, wall and rail.
This certifies the audit company DQS GmbH according to the certificate registration no. 524821 MP2016.
The self-declaration certificate DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 declares that a quality management system has been introduced and is continuously applied:
SD DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
The certificate DIN EN ISO 13485:2016 approves that the quality management is allowed for the production of medical products:
DIN EN ISO 13485